September 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2022
"Carried Up & Away with Community Spirit"
Follow us on social media
3rd Thursday of Every Month
6pm @ Megan's Family Restaurant
(Open to the public)
Balloon A-Fair News
Congratulations to this year's Grand Marshal, Brad Crislip!
Come celebrate the 2022 Ravenna Balloon A-Fair Grand Marshal, Brad Crislip on
April 21st. The evening will be a tribute to Brad and all he has done for the city of
Ravenna and it’s residents. Cost is $15 a person and includes dinner. The dinner will
be held at the Ravenna Fraternal Order of Eagles located at 812 Cleveland Rd.
In Ravenna at 6:30pm.
MUST RSVP BY CALLING (330) 296-FAIR (3247)
ATTENTION students of Ravenna City Schools and Ravenna residents:
Balloon A-Fair is inviting all children to submit theme ideas for this year’s Children’s Parade, which will be held Thursday, September 15, 2022. The winner will be invited to ride in the Children’s Parade, Grand Parade, and Christmas Parade. The winner will also receive a $25 Visa card.
1) When thinking of the theme – think about ideas related to children, parades, balloons, festivals, or anything you think of when you think of this festival.
2) Only 8 words allowed in the theme.
3) On back side of the paper – please print your Name, Address, Phone Number, Age and School.
4) You must be 13 years old or younger to enter.
5) We encourage you to make up the theme yourself without help from others.
6) You may enter as many theme ideas as you like.
7) You must live in Ravenna OR attend Ravenna City Schools.
Please email submissions to: email@example.com
Please mail submissions to:
Ravenna Balloon A-Fair
P.O Box 454
Ravenna, OH 44266